Friday 2 May 2014

Finally made a functional Website




It has taken ages for me to fully link up everything on the website and make the whole thing functional, I made the whole website myself from scratch using Wix.com which is a brilliant site, after trying a few other web design sites previously and finding them useless I found wix! I have just finished filling in all the details for every portfolio image making sure to credit everyone person but most importantly defining my own work as this was supposed to be a collaborative project. I found it difficult creating a website in conjunction with another person, it has to reflect both of us but I ended up being the one to create the entire website which I had not anticipated doing so it added to my work load and took up a large amount of time.

I regret collaborating at this point, as although we work so well together on photo shoots and  as a team to create someones final look, when it has come to actually creating an online presence for us as a company I found myself doing most of the work. I previously spoke to my tutor saying i thought we should create our own websites for the project but collaborate as a freelance team they didn't like the idea and thought it should all be on one website which I do understand but I am worried it won't be put across how much effort I have put into this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment