Thursday 1 May 2014

About Me section

I have left this part to the end because it has been hard to decide what person to write it in, after looking at a lot of other peoples sections I decided we should write them in the first person, I realised how informal the YouTube and Blog section of the website was and it would be more personal to write it as if i was speaking to my viewer.

I got the photographer at a recent shoot to take a photo of me while i was retouching the models makeup as I thought a visual of myself in action would allow the clients to imagine themselves having their makeup done by me.

First Draft of About me section:

Beauty has always been my passion in life, I made it my goal from a young age to become a successful Make Up Artist and have done everything I can to make it a reality. I orignally come from a Fine Art and Photography background but have successfully progressed through a Foundation Diploma in Theatrical & Media Make Up, an NVQ in Nail Services and A Bachelor of Arts Degree in Make up & Hair Design.

I pride myself on my professionalism and standard of work, I strive to keep up to date with all current trends and I most importantly take the most pleasure in making sure my client feels the best they possibly can about themselves.



No comments:

Post a Comment