Tuesday 11 March 2014

Website designing

The initial idea was to get my dad to help with the website design as he knows how to use software and create sites, but after speaking to him i realised he uses a programme that is not compatible with MACs and as my person laptop is a MAC this would be an issue so i decided to explore some different routes and tried to do some myself.
Moonfruit is a well known site for creating your own profession website so i decided to give it a go, first impressions are that it is quite difficult to use but after playing around I have managed to work out the basics but I don't think the outcome I desire will be reached with this type of programme, I am going to persevere with the website this way for now but it might come down to the fact I have to have my dads help with this.


No comments:

Post a Comment